*Updated* We are now OPEN & running on a modified schedule, with our priority being the SAFETY of our staff & students. We are working on making your safe space even safer.
- Clear Blue Ultraviolet AC systems & Infrared lights are installed for antimicrobial & germicidal properties.
- Steam cleaning floors after every class & disinfecting all surfaces.
- Social distance marking has been set up in the yoga room.
- Breathing exercises will be modified.
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you stay home until you are well.
- Bring your own mat/towel & a plastic bag into the yoga room to place your towel after practice.
- Staff is cleaning all surfaces including floors, door knobs, light switches, cubbies, and bathrooms using disinfectant cleaner.
- Hand sanitizing stations and disinfectant wipes for surfaces will be provided throughout the studio.
- Refrain from using the showers after practice at this stage of re-opening.
- Masks are available at the front desk if that will help you feel more comfortable in your practice.
To ensure you have a spot in a class, please book your spot here.
- NEW students: create an account here and when doing so make sure you STAY OPTED IN to ALL notifications and emails;
- Current students: check the schedule on our website and book your classes from there (you will have to sign in with the email/phone number that you used at our studio);
IMPORTANT: If you have any trouble signing in, please email us your name & phone number at email@example.com or text only 407.383.5438 your name & the class you’d like to book.
Please check back for any updates. You can always reach out to us personally with any comments, questions, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and take care of one another!
at Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates.