Our first priority is health and wellness of our community. At Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates we always take flu and illness prevention seriously. Given recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, and in the spirit of keeping everyone as healthy as we can, please review our CONTINUED cleaning practices and updates.
- Spray bottles of alcohol (at least 70 percent alcohol) mixed with Tea Tree Oil. Bottles of the mixture will be available around the studio for students to use.
- Staff is cleaning all surfaces including floors, door knobs, light switches, cubbies and bathrooms using disinfectant cleaner.
- Cleaning and sanitizing mats, weights, equipment etc multiple times a day.
Diluted solutions of household bleach, alcohol solutions with at least 70 percent alcohol and several common household disinfectants should be effective against the coronavirus, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
What can you do to help keep our community healthy?
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you stay home until you are well.
- Please do your part in wiping down all equipment you touch.
- Consider going prop-free or reducing the props you use in class. If you must use a blanket or bolster to cushion, please bring a towel and use like a pillow case.
- Bring your own mat rather than sharing or renting mats.
- Wash your hands frequently with hot, soapy water for at least 20 seconds, especially when first arriving to the studio, after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Use proper coughing and sneezing etiquette – into a tissue, sleeve, or arm (do not use hands).
- Continue practicing yoga and self care, exercising, hydrating, taking vitamins and fueling yourself with nutritious foods.
We believe that with these practices we can keep you and our community happy, healthy and safe.
Thank you for your attention and for helping our community stay healthy!
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be well, team at Orlando Hot Yoga and Pilates