ATTENTION: SCHEDULE CHANGE beginning Saturday, August 1st and Private Personal Training announcement.
To ensure you have a spot in a class, please book your spot here.
- NEW students: create an account here and when doing so make sure you STAY OPTED IN to ALL notifications and emails;
- Current students: check the schedule on our website and book your classes from there (you will have to sign in with the email/phone number that you used at our studio);
IMPORTANT: If you have any trouble signing in, please email us your name & phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org or text only 407.383.5438 your name & the class you’d like to book.
We are excited to announce our first ever Private Personal Training lead by our HIIT Pilates teacher Xavier Baez. Whether your objective is weight loss or you need a new routine that challenges and inspires you, we have your back. Private Personal Training is the best way to stay on track with your physical fitness program and to help you meet the goals you have set.
“My name is Xavier Baez and I’m originally from Puerto Rico. I hold a background in Athletic Training and I’m currently pursuing a degree in Strength and Conditioning at a graduate level. I do my best to implement my knowledge in exercise and rehabilitation by designing well structured motivating workouts that target each individuals fitness and health goals. I’m a true believer that exercise is medicine, so the aspect of combining the Pilates method with high intensity intervals welcomes clients to master basic functional movements to improve their strength, resolve physical limitations and to build a foundation for further gains in health, mind and fitness.”
Contact Xavier for private training packages and schedule your first session 407.449.6014 or email@example.com. More on pricing here.
We are still implementing CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and as a member of the Orlando business community, we are committed to putting health and safety first. We have a responsibility to provide a safe environment for everyone who comes to our business. Moreover, we have the opportunity to help achieve the shared goal of health and happiness in the Orlando region.
We promise to:
- Have hand sanitizer available
- Practice good hygiene
- Follow social distancing and capacity guidelines
- Follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting
- Train employees on COVID-19 safety procedures
We ask our guests to:
- Wash or sanitize hands before entering
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Not enter our business if you are sick, have a fever or other symptoms
- Avoid physical contact with staff and other guests
- Use a credit or debit card whenever possible
Please check back for any updates. You can always reach out to us personally with any comments, questions, or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
at Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates.