We are pleased to announce that we will be offering our community FREE online classes. Practice with our amazing teachers every day via Zoom; Book online on our website to receive your zoom link for class.
If you haven’t taken online classes yet, we’re happy to help you get started. Here’s how:
- Visit zoom.us on your computer or phone to sign up for FREE;
- NEW students: create an account at orlandohotyoga.com by clicking “BOOK” and when doing so make sure you STAY OPTED IN to ALL notifications and emails;
- Current students: check the schedule on our website and book your classes from there (you will have to sign in with the email/phone number that you used at our studio);
- When you book a class, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain a ZOOM link for you class. IMPORTANT: Make sure to click the link and register for class (A quick process of entering your first name, last name and email address)
- Make sure your name in the Zoom class is the same as your name in your Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates Karmasoft account. If not, a teacher will private chat you during the class to confirm your Karmasoft account.
- Click the link up to 10 minutes before the start of your class and join!
Once you’ve gotten in the first time, it should be much easier to get back there all subsequent times. Usually just clicking the link in your confirmation email will do it, but it depends on your device.
Roll out your mat/towel in your bedroom, living room or garage and join us. Our teachers will take you through the same classes as in the studio and will be able to give students adjustments and/or modifications. We always encourage you to to listen to your body, back off when needed, and breathe.
It’s more important than ever to establish or maintain a healthy lifestyle: including well balanced diet, proper hydration, good sleep habits and exercise, which can help the body fight off viruses and stay healthy. If you must stay at home, maintain social contacts with loved ones at home and by email and phone with other family and friends, and of course take advantage of our free live classes. We are here for you and we will get through this together.
Helpful tips for Hot 26&2 Yoga & HIIT Pilates (OPTIONAL):
– space heater / humidifier
– long sleeve shirt / long pants to create more body heat
*Make sure to charge your phone/tablet/computer prior to streaming the live class.
- Please read detailed information on how to join a meeting (class) here
- Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from the Zoom Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
- If you are using a phone or tablet and you are unable to turn on your camera, or unmute your microphone, it most likely has to do with your privacy and security settings. Go into the settings for your device and allow Zoom to access your microphone and your camera.
- If you are not getting email notifications/confirmations with the class link, first – check “SPAM” folder in your email, second – make sure you are OPTED IN to ALL notifications and emails in your Karmasoft account and lastly if none of the above worked, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll check your account information and settings on our end.
The online classes are completely FREE and no donation is ever expected. We want people to maintain their physical and mental well-being during this uncertain time. However, some people were asking if they could make a donation, so we put up the donate button.
Any donations made will go first to recoup the cost of hosting the online meeting room (Zoom) and all donations after that will be directed to offset the cost of running Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates studio. We do greatly appreciate that people want to support our small business during this difficult time.
Let’s get you back on your mat.
See you on the screen.
at Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates.
Please help us recognize Orlando Hot Yoga and Pilates studio and cast your ballot in Orlando Magazine’s Best of Orlando 2020 awards. We are under the “Health & Beauty” category for Best “Workout Facility / Gym”. Click here to fill out your ballot by May 1.
Remember, all ballots must have votes in at least six of the categories to be counted. Only one ballot per e-mail address, per day, will be counted.
Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. By using our live videos, you understand and agree that neither Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates. nor any persons associated with it have any liability to you for any injury you may suffer in connection with any content we may post/stream. By engaging in any fitness exercise, you are performing it at your own risk.