Our priority is the SAFETY of our staff & students. We are working on making your safe space even safer.
We are implementing CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and as a member of the Orlando business community, we are committed to putting health and safety first. We have a responsibility to provide a safe environment for everyone who comes to our business. Moreover, we have the opportunity to help achieve the shared goal of health and happiness in the Orlando region.
We promise to:
- Have hand sanitizers & sanitizing wipes available around the studio.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Follow social distancing and capacity guidelines,
- Follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Train employees on COVID-19 safety procedures
We ask our guests to:
- Wear a face covering when entering and exiting the studio. Once on your mat, you may remove your mask for the class.
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet distance. Please place your mat on white tape markings only. Follow social distancing guidelines around the studio.
- Sanitize hands before entering.
- Not enter our business if you are sick, have a fever or other symptoms or if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Avoid physical contact with staff and other guests.
- Use a credit or debit card whenever possible.
- Book your class in advance for contact-free registration at studio.
- “Air Oasis G3 Series” Air Purifiers clear the air and clean surfaces with germicidal UV. The G3 Series of ionic air purifiers and surface sanitizers reduce unwanted contaminants using AHPCO® and Bi-Polar® ionization technologies to break down pollutants on a molecular level.
- We also have disinfecting company every 2 months come to us and disinfect the studio with hospital-grade, no-rinse required solution called Vital Oxide. It is completely non-toxic, safe enough to use in health and medical facilities and kill a wide range of bacteria & viruses such as COVID-19 (approved to kill Covid by the EPA). In order to help keep you safe, they spray down all the main touch points in the lobby, door handles, cubbies, lockers, bathrooms and yoga mats in the hot room.
- Steam cleaning floors & disinfecting all surfaces.
- We ask you to bring your own mat/towel & a plastic bag for after the class into the yoga room.
- Clear Blue Ultraviolet AC systems & Infrared lights are installed for antimicrobial & germicidal properties.
If you have questions or concerns, please stop by front desk, we would love to talk to you, or email us at email@example.com
Maria and Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates team