We offer Hot 26&2 Yoga (60 & 90 minutes), Yin Yoga and HIIT Hot Pilates. Our classes are taught by certified and experienced instructors and teachers. We hope to encourage you to maintain a regular practice to promote and support your health and overall well-being.
- Hot 26&2 Yoga 90 min – this 90-minute class is led by a certified yoga teacher. Our instructors will take you through 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises. Hot 26&2 Yoga is a practice for everyone, all levels of abilities and all body types. Beginners can do it. Benefits: weight loss (burn up to 1200 calories per class), reduce stress, heal injuries, improve flexibility & strength, lower blood pressure, reduce back pain and so much more! No music. Practiced in a room heated to 105F degrees with 40% humidity.
- Hot 26&2 Yoga 60 min- get all the benefits from a fusion of the Hot 26&2 Series. No music. Practiced in a room heated to 105F degrees with 40% humidity.
- Yin Yoga – this 75-minute class is a deeply relaxing style of yoga that helps to release stress and cultivate awareness of inner silence. Almost all postures are “floor series” postures done in a non-heated room with dimmed lights & relaxing, soft music. This slow paced, meditative practice stretches the connective tissue around your joints (mainly the knees, pelvis, sacrum, and spine).
- HIIT Hot Pilates – this 60-minute workout is performed in a room heated to 95F degrees and 40% humidity with energetic music. Hot Pilates is a full-body workout with no impact – protecting your joints & muscles, so it is a safe practice for students of all fitness levels. We offer modifications and amplifications to suit all levels of experience. Benefits: weight loss, stronger core and positive mindset!
In addition we provide wellness services – massage and holistic health services before or after practice.
- Massage (Sport, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone etc.) Let massage therapy help you on your journey to well-being and healing with the expertise of our licensed therapists. To schedule an appointment, please call at 407-238-0755 or text us at 407-383-5438.